Trust us; the road to perfect skin is paved with professional facials. Facials not only help you relax and rejuvenate, facials also work wonders on tired and troubled complexions. Facials come in different varieties to address your skin's particular concerns, but no
matter which type of facial you choose, a professional facial can help keep your skin healthy, glowing
Facials are meant to clean,
exfoliate and nourish the skin. Generally, a spa facial includes:
- Cleansing: to remove dirt, oil and makeup from the
- Steaming: to open the pores and encourage circulation
- Exfoliating: to remove embedded dirt and oil from the pores and slough away dead skin cells
- Extractions: to manually remove deep, embedded toxins in the skin,
which appear as blackheads or blemishes
- Facial Massage: to help
boost circulation in the skin and relax facial muscles
- Mask: to
help infuse nutrients and moisture into the skin, as well as to address areas
of complexion concern
- Moisturizing: to seal in moisture from the
mask and add sun protection via an SPF
- Chemical Peels: this add-on
is sometimes offered to remove a damaged or discolored layer of skin. Chemical
peels use chemical solutions to exfoliate the outer layer of skin, leaving behind
a smooth layer of "virgin" skin.
We recommend booking a professional facial every four to six weeks; that's because
it takes the skin that long to regenerate.
Use the PrettyCity.com searchable database to find a facial expert near you.